Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'M LATE...I'M LATE...

I'm late, I'm late 
for a very important date
No time to say "Hello", "Goodbye"
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late
And when I wave, 
I lose the time I save
My fuzzy ears and whiskers 
Took me too much time to shave
I run and then I hop, hop, hop
I wish that I could fly
There's danger if I dare to stop
And here's the reason why

You see, I'm overdue, 
I'm in a rabbit stew 
Can't even say "Goodbye", "Hello" 
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.......

I am feeling a bit like the "White Rabbit"...there is so much to 
do and so little time left. Our fall ART AT HOME 
date is looming (November 5) and as usual, THE MUSE 
is just beginning to hit full force. All my free time will 
be spent in front of my easel (and my fingers will be 
covered in paint). So I will be taking a leave from blogging 
for a couple of weeks. I will try to stop by your blogs for a 
visit... Hopefully, I will have paintings up for you to see...
and possibly purchase (if my guru gets things done in time).

See you soon...
Jane

ps For those of you in the Tampa Bay area, I hope you will 
be able to stop by Art at Home. Shellbelle, Becky (the quilter) and I would love to see you. We have five artists sharing 
their work...photographs, quilted art, paintings and driftshells. And we're gonna have some of Catherine's Cupcakes 
(Sounds of Sight blog). They're worth the trip!!!

Email me for more information...



7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a fun post for the day and I do know how you feel! Hope all goes well!

Sylvia

jmac said...

waaaaaaaaaa....I wanna come!!!!!
So glad you're into the painting mode now but really?? A few weeks?? Come on....we can't do without you for that long. Besides, we have a date for a certain football game!!!!

BECKY said...

Sounds like you're going to be a busy gal! And sounds like a great event!! Who knows? Maybe I can hop over! Thanks so much for your info and invite re Robyn Story's!! I would have come if I could have!! I will get over there eventually! And I know we'll have a blast!!

Hugs to you and happy creating!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to bake for you!

rjerdee said...

OK, I'll see you soon.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I am SO hoping I am going to get down there that weekend. I'm excited!

Sending you warm hugs and hoping you are having a fun weekend, Jane!

Love you...

XO,

Sheila

jmac said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Auburn just won their game....look out ms. jane, I WILL be at Death Valley next weekend watching your baby auburn play my baby LSU!! Already cookin and freezin food for the tailgait.
How fun it would be if you could come and we could finally meet face to face at our rival football game?!!!!!!