Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reflections

Don't you love when puppies discover something new?



Hannah discovered her reflection...

For a week, she continued to go to the mirrors in the living room...and the hall...and the bedrooms...and stared at her reflection. Occasionally, she barked, but soon seemed to realize that the doggy in the mirror wasn't going to play.

Do you remember when your children did this? Not the barking...when they discovered their reflections...

REFLECT on this...it will bring a smile to your face!

Happy Sunday!
Jane

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Dear Jane, I remember what the children thought of the mirror...it was sweet. Now I'm watching the grandbabies seeing their image and thinking...this is neat!!! Looky there.

The Granddaughter that lives at HomeHaven loves to sing and dance in front of the mirror that inside the curio cabinets. She makes songs up and I love this!!!!

God bless you, my friend!
d

beachvintage.com said...

I could watch it forever, my daughter just stood there for ages and did not move. She was really confused. Hope you had a great Easter.

Simple Daisy said...

Oh my gosh...she is the cutest puppy:)
What kind is she?!

Laura Trevey said...

So cute!!

Have a wonderful week ~~
xoxo Laura

the old boathouse said...

To be honest Jane I must be a terrible mother but i can't remember exactly. I can remember doing all the " where is my nose eyes etc" but can't quite remember the mirror...although i do remember using the reflection in the mirror as a distraction when they were upset. In my next life I am definetly going to be better at writing things down haha. I hope your son had fun with his Brissie friend. It is such a small world don't you think. Wouldn't it be great if all the lovely bloggers we cross paths with could meet for a day...what fun we would have I am sure, cheers Katherine

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

aww... this did bring a smile to my face. What a cutie looking all relaxed and comfy in front of the mirror!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Yes, this did bring a smile to my face! Adorable!

Katherine