Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ONE MORE MONTH...




and AUBURN FOOTBALL BEGINS!!!




We're already gearing up for gamedays...checking out tailgating recipes to try...planning trips to Alabama for a few games...getting our flag ready for mounting on the tree...practicing our cheers... COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!

Will we have another season like last year's? Who knows. But will we have FUN?  Heck YEAH!
Get your voices ready....
    Waaaaaaaaaar Eagle, HEY!

Do you have a favorite college football team?
What are some of your traditions?

Jane







5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I was just going to say: HEY! Badger football starts up in a month too!!!

My college football tradition includes sitting in my football cave from 11 a.m. until after midnight watching 4 or 5 games at a time. I just LOVE college fb!!!

jmac said...

Do "I" have a favorite football team?? Yeah, those guys in purple and gold in your bottom pic!!! hahahahaha......as if you didn't know that! Yeah, we're beg, borrowing and trying to steal a motorhome spot at our stadium in BR....they've been sold out till like the yr 3000!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Roll Tide! ;P

I am a U of A alumna, and my daughter will be a freshman there in a bout a week. She moves in on the thirteenth, and I am so, so sad!!!

I am over here catching-up on your blog.

xoxoxo,
Ricki Jill

beachvintage.com said...

As you may know Jane, we are huge into football here in Australia, and our guys go unprotected onto the field! Have fun.

debbie @ happy little cottage said...

Hi Jane!

It's all about the scarlet and gray for me. Go Buckeyes!!!

Have a fun football season!